3rd December 2013
Chat with 3 notes
- The Doctor: No, but I'm about to find out!
- The Doctor: THE WIBBLY LEVER!
- The Doctor: The wibbly lever! Thank-you!
2nd December 2013
Quote with 1 note
When it comes to raw meat and fire, I’m in charge.
— Mr Moran
1st December 2013
Quote with 8 notes
Oh, I’m sorry. Well, I could put the trash into a landfill where it’s gonna stay here for millions of years, or I could burn it up, get a nice smokey smell in here, and let that smoke go into the sky where it turns into stars.
— Charlie Kelly, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
30th November 2013
…the wraith escaped my hands, like airy winds, or the melting of a dream.
— The Aeneid, Book II
29th November 2013
Chat with 8 notes
- Elsa: I think if Sherlock and John had daemons, Watson would have a dog 'cause, y'know, he's so loyal and friendly. I think Sherlock would have a fox because they're quick-witted, sly, and sleek. People don't like foxes but can't help admiring them so-
- Sarah: It's like 'The Fox and the Hound'.
- Elsa: What?
- Sarah: You know, the Disney film.
- Molly (singing): When you're the best of friends, having so much fun together, you're not even aware you're such a funny pair, you the best of friends!
28th November 2013
Quote with 1 note
Certainly that’s the sort of fantasy you have while doing your PhD: I’ll defend the literature.
— T. Jones on completing an English degree
27th November 2013
Quote with 9 notes
And don’t you dare, sir. Don’t you DARE put him before them.
— Wilfred Mott, Doctor Who
26th November 2013
Balloons are like a knee.
— R. Finlayson, making some great observations
25th November 2013
Quote with 3 notes
Arguing with somebody is never pleasant, but sometimes it is useful and necessary to do so.
— Lemony Snicket, Horseradish: Bitter Truths You Can’t Avoid
24th November 2013
Chat with 5 notes
- Brian: All men do is destroy things.
- Mike: Yeah.